Contributors

Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome To My Bloggy Thing


Some of you know me as Zevon, or GranDude or just plain John, and now I've adopted a fourth persona, NFSFFW. This is a takeoff on NSFW (NotSafeForWork), which is what I wanted the new moniker to be. Unfortunately, Blogger doesn't allow four letter I.D.'s (6 minimum), and strategically placed exclamation points and/or periods wouldn't work either. So I simply added a couple adjectival "F's" in, and there ya go.

Anyway, Welcome.

I'll try to figure out how to allow guest editors for article submission as I know there are some of you that may like to rant, rave, or post constructive writings about sports and whatnot. This will be mostly a sports blog, and my first "real" entry is coming right up. It's a plea for sanity, and in light of the content, is surprisingly pretty much safe for work!

Unlike me.
I friggin' hate work.



3 comments:

Zep said...

i hate plaxico burress

nfsffw said...

+1 J.

Would have been +100 if you had said the world would be a better place if the gun was pointing up instead of down.

newwavegurly said...

Ooooh, guest editors/article writers/ranters. I could really get into this...

Good to see you in the blogosphere, Commish.

Plaxico. Pffft.

p.s. My word verification: "bosima" (though I would prefer an extra "s" in there so that it was "bossima" instead). Perhaps it's a new moniker for me...

Followers