Contributors

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gay Homosexual NFL Bestiality!!!



Words almost escape me here...

Almost. {#Wink}

First, props to the zebra for executing a combination reacharound/reachunder, a daring move with a high degree of difficulty, sure to score big points with Dick Button! I'm kinda thinking he might draw a flag for unsportsmanlike bestiality, but in his defense, he may have just been winding up for his signature "start the lawn mower" move, checking for a weapon of mass destruction, trying to birth a calf, or simply demonstrating a new pass protection strategy called "cockblocking".

I won't even get into what's going on with the guy on his knees, but he could have probably used some personal foul 69 help from this ref:



In any event, looks like the Cards had a big coming out party yesterday, but I am thankful that the postgame bukkake banquet was not televised.

*props to xmas ape at KISSING SUZY KOLBER for the screen grab I swiped

No comments:

Followers